Samil relay setup

Hi

I have just upgraded to smail 3.2.0.102 for the soul reason of using it's
anti-spam-relay option "smtp_remote_allow".
I have set it to the default "smtp_remote_allow=localnet" which seems to do
the trick as i can see in the logfile that it is rejecting the spam relays.
So this is good :)

The problem i have is with my users who use Eudora.  They cannot send out
any external mail as they are considered by smail to be outside of the
localnet.  Hence they are treated as relay-spammers and smail rejects their
mail.  What option in smail can i set to include the Eudora users?.. can i
add their IP network to the "smtp_remote_allow" option.. ie

smtp_remote_allow=localnet:10.43.?.?

are the parameters separated by a colon or a space??

Thanx