Re: How to fully utilise a 10 GB harddisk

Tamas, do NOT trust the NT installer. It is a known bug in pre-SP4 winNT
that it CANNOT SEE more than 8 gigs of a drive. A workaround is to install
WinNT onto a small partition (it also cannot install onto a partition larger
than two gigs....... ) and then resize the partition using a recent (and
patched) version of Partition Magic from PowerQuest.

As for the debian, well.... <shrug>