Re: sndcard

Kreshna, you need to give a bit more information than that... Your version
of Debian, whether you are willing to upgrade to a newer one, etc..

I have no knowledge of ax.25, but the kernel has supported it for four or
five years; one would hope the userland tools have existed for a while too.

And as for soundcard support, it depends very much on which soundcard you
have. Some work nicely, others do not work well, and some require
binary-only drivers.

On Mon, Sep 06, 1999 at 01:35:56PM +0700, Kreshna wrote:
> it is said that Debian doesn't have a soundcard support last time I saw the manual. Is there any patch for it now?
> And can I download nettools or TNOS to patch Debian to use AX.25 protocol?
>
> Thanks a lot!

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!