[Debian: Directorys] /user/ on external Server

Hello,

I have a problem with my Disk-Space on my Workstation and now I have four
Workstations (DLD, Debian, DR-Dos/DJGPP and WfW).

Now I like to install a big File-Server in my private network (not the
FTP/NFS-Server in my Public-Network).

It must contain the /user/... Directorys.

Also a problem is, that in the next time 4-10 persons are working on it.
Each has a personal data between 400MByte and 1 GByte.

As File-Server I can use my AMD K5-133 and one IBM DTTA 351680.
But what software I must use ???

Oh jes, at login on my workstation, the appropiated /user/ directory must
be auto-mounted on the File-Server.

Thanks for your Help
Michelle

and her Linux-Girls in Strasbourg,
which are not permitted to have a Computer at home.
(the girls must learn a propriety Job...)

Sorry, but I H-A-T-E parents of this kind...