Re: Help finishing Coda's installation

Having never run coda before makes me emminatly qualified to talk about it.
:)

set the cache-size-in-kb to whatever you want. The rule is -- more cache
will likely lead to more speed improvements. Of course, if coda is like
everything else, there are limits to how far you can push it and still get
returns. I would guess 100 megs would be a nice place to start if you are
thinking of a gig of data or so available to the client..

and, I would imagine the coda server would need its own uid on the server.
Use whatever password you set there -- or, if it doesn't, give it the root
password. this might work. :)

good luck :)