Re: Help finishing Coda's installation

	Hi,
Quoting Seth R Arnold (sarnold@willamette.edu):
> Having never run coda before makes me emminatly qualified to talk about it.
> :)
>
> set the cache-size-in-kb to whatever you want. The rule is -- more cache
> will likely lead to more speed improvements. Of course, if coda is like
> everything else, there are limits to how far you can push it and still get
> returns. I would guess 100 megs would be a nice place to start if you are
> thinking of a gig of data or so available to the client..

	Ok.
	I tried this and the answer is:
pixinguinha:/usr/local/home/baptista# venus-setup tomjobim 1000
/etc/services already has new services registered! Good.
pixinguinha:/usr/local/home/baptista#

	So I dont know if it's good or not?

> and, I would imagine the coda server would need its own uid on the server.
> Use whatever password you set there -- or, if it doesn't, give it the root
> password. this might work. :)

	My /vice/db/user.coda has:

rootl:1ntXKmPBGg9p6:0:1:Local System Manager:/:/bin/bash
admin:1ntXKmPBGg9p6:2127:21:AccountsAdministrator:/usr/local:/etc/adm
baptista:19jqKiN1N7a66:1000::Paulo Henrique:/home/baptista:/usr/bash
lages:0sfRmdBtqwwxk:1001::Diego Lages:/home/lages:/usr/bash

	And doesnt work when I try to log!

pixinguinha:/usr/local/home/baptista# clog baptista
username: baptista
Password:
Invalid login (RPC2_NOBINDING (F)).
pixinguinha:/usr/local/home/baptista#