Re: New X for stable

*- On  2 Sep, Greg & Heather Vence wrote about "Re: New X for stable"
> There were some sites when I first installed slink last weekend...  They
> were lost when I first added netgod's site by answering Y to the question of
> apt's site list...  Didn't read all the way and it was overwrite NOT edit...
> Doh!
> So where were those original sites?  I live in Atlanta area so I'm guessing
> the main sites are my closest.  Both gatech.edu and mindspring.com are
> located here...

The default sources.list that apt installs if there is no such file is:

# Use for a local mirror - remove the ftp1 http lines for the bits
# your mirror contains.
# deb file:/your/mirror/here/debian stable main contrib non-free
# See sources.list(5) for more information, especialy
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
# CDROMs are managed throught the apt-cdrom tool.
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US

A full list of mirrors is at http://www.debian.org/misc/README.mirrors.

The gatech.edu line would be the following(use it to replace the
http.us.debian.org line above.

deb ftp://santanni.cc.gatech.edu/pub/linux/distributions/debian stable main contrib non-free