netstd installs with wrong file ownership?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: netstd installs with wrong file ownership?
- From: Jose Marin <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:40:12 +0100 (BST)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.3.95q.990903163359.17145C-100000@muck>
I just upgraded the package netstd v. 3.07-8 on my machine (potato) and it
turns out that it got installed with ownership "jose.jose" (my username)
instead of root.root. That happened for all files, not only
I'm pretty sure that I was running dselect as root (i.e. no fakeroot or
anything). Anyone experienced something similar?