Re: New X for stable

*- On  3 Sep, Chanop Silpa-Anan wrote about "Re: New X for stable"
> On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 08:56:50PM -0500, Brian Servis wrote:
>> For apt:
>> deb http://samosa.debian.org/%7Ebranden/ xfree86-334-slink/
> It is not available yet! .deb there still has some bug during installation. They all depend on  version 3.3.4-1 whille they are 3.3.4-0slink1. Branden will remade 3.3.4-1 deb in a few days.

The server binaries work with so you can just install the
xserver-common and xserver-svga(I think this is what supports the
viper770) by hand with dpkg -i and the rest from the netgod site and
you should be fine.  I have done exactly this for my TNT based card.