From: Michael Konrad [mailto:MKonrad@syr.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 4:37 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Kernel 2.2.9 compiled

I have recently compiled the kernel 2.2.9 and I am getting errors
undefined symbols on the my 3com card. The messages flash by and I'm not
sure which log file to look in to get them.

Any suggestions.

Michael Konrad                      Computer Consultant
mkonrad@syr.edu                College of Visual and Performing Arts
Syracuse University             315-443-9367