Limited Bandwidth for Linux-router
- To: "debian - users" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Limited Bandwidth for Linux-router
- From: "Alex V. Toropov" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:55:28 +0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Need a quick answer for my boss about possibility to limit bandwidth for
of ip-traffic (for specific source/dest network) .
Linux-box is gateway from LAN to Internet. So this limitation is needed on
WAN-NetInterface or on internal (kernel ?) routing.
Can anyone help me in this?
Any help (Solution, suggestions, pointing where something can be found ) is