Re: cfdisk doesn't work with Windows 98 Long Disk Support?!

Some of the linux disk partition programs (cfdisk included) are "large
disk impaired" to be politically correct about the issue.

I've had wonderful results with programs like PartitionMagic doing the
partitioning and then installing linux into pre-made partitions.

Your mileage may vary, good luck!