Re: more info on cfdisk problem

With a disk this size, you probably cannot use cfdisk.  You might be
able to use fdisk instead (at the point in the installation process
where you are asked to invoke cfdisk, hit alt-F2 and enter and you will
receive a shell prompt, from which you type 'fdisk').

If fdisk does not recognize the drive geometry (it probably will not),
you will have to use the expert mode for this.  See the Large-Disk
mini-HOWTO at ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/mini/Large-Disk
for more information.

Bob