Netscape (Bus error again) with xswallow

Hi,

Looks like netscape-461/communicator-461 in current potato move back to libc5 version. It crashes with Bus Error on starting up every time. After I remove xswallow things work fine again.

Is this a netscape bug or xswallow bug?

Chanop

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@syseng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| visit my web site (not yet finished)                                        |
| http://hilbert.anu.edu.au/~chanop/                                          |
|           Debian GNU Linux           ICQ uin 11366301                       |