Re: problems with libc5 netscape in potato

Bob Nielsen wrote:
> Huh?  I noticed that navigator was updated a few days ago, but it is
> seems to use both libc5 and libc6:
>
> Those libs don't show up here either, but navigator still runs just fine
> for me (some people seem to have problems with the libc6 version, but I
> haven't).
>
> Is something broken here?  Potato shouldn't have any libc5 dependencies
> (certainly not a mixture of libc5 and libc6), should it?

---end quoted text---

I wasn't having any problems with libc6 navigator, but since the upgrade(?)
to libc5 version I've started experiencing multiple window lockups and Java
problems.

--
Regards,
Steve

Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 Reboots are for kernels and hardware upgrades.
		 (I stole this sig from someone.  If it's yours
		  and you mind, let me know :)