problems with libc5 netscape in potato

Hi,

I am running/testing potato. Most things work fine, but a few days ago
netscape was replaced by a new version using libc5. However, this version
crashes on my machine with a buserror. Doing ldd on the binary
indicates that libg++.so.27 and libstdc++.so.27 are not found. At first
the were not on my system, but after installing the .deb package containing
these libraries manually (this should have been done automatically), they
are still not found.

Has anybody experienced similar problems?

Greetings,

Christian