[stasiko@techst02.technion.ac.il: Question]

Could someone please answer him?
Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |
| 74 a3 53 cc 0b 19 - we did it!          |    Generation @           |
#"Electronic Mail. Fast, reliable and cheap. Pick any two."
#	-- Thomas Brettinger
--- Begin Message ---
Hi!
My name is Stas and I am student in Technion (Israeli Institute of
Technology) in computer science faculty.
May be I send my question to the wrong address, but if you can, please
help me.
I have an OS Structure lab, and our topic is auditing on UNIX systems
(Solaris and Linux), my part is to write an application to analyze logs.

I searched internet for very long time, but found almost nothing about
auditing in Linux, no mans, no references.
Maybe you can send me some links or any information about auditing,
different log files etc.
Please help.
Thanks.

Stas <stasiko@techst02.technion.ac.il>