RE: How convert PC text to UNIX ascii

>NoteTab Pro is the text editor I use in Windows and it lets you save
>files in the Unix format. Have a look at:
>http://www.notetab.com
>
>--
Hello Bart,
Thanks for the source. I already have some 3,000+ files which are already
saved to my drive. I needed something that will convert those files instead
of me having to open them and "save as".

I'll download notetab if it is open source and add it to my archives to
prevent this from happening with future files I create. I will use fromdos
for files that already exist on my pc and on files I download to my pc.

Thanks