Re: Tightening security

The best solution would be using ip filters such as ipchains to block the
port from outside users, so no conections at all can be made to the
xserver port. You might also check Xaccess and ensure only ip addresses
that need access to port 6000 have it, which is often only the local
machine

meridian
 me@NOSPAM.tha.net

all that busts well ends loosely.