Re: make partitions larger?

Can you tell me, how you have partitinated your harddisk exactly,
e.g. the output of cfdisk would be nice and how you've mounted them...
(i've have some experience with repartitioniering a hharddsik with a
running system on it, since i have made this two times allready, playing
around with cfdisk, tar and dd :-)

Martin