Re: E! Enlightenment for newbie?

Hi John
I think Seth is right, probably the easiest solution to your colour problem
will be to get a new video-card. I've had much succes using an old Tseng
ET4000-based card in my slightly archaic 486/100. Gives me up to 1024x768
and plenty colors, with no troubles whatsoever. These cards are available
very cheap or free, and very easy to configure (I'm a newbie too...), as
they used to be very common.
Good Luck
Vitux

Error is human; complete disaster takes a computer