Re: Collecting mail for other users with fetchmail?

On Wed, Aug 25, 1999 at 07:23:35PM +0100, Phillip Deackes wrote:

> As it happens, I found the answer in the Linux Gazette - they have an
> excellent article on Setting up Exim for a home network
> (http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue42/stumpel.html

I use a different approach, with fetchmail's multidrop support:

poll pop.freeserve.net with proto POP3
        aka sirena.freeserve.co.uk
        user sirena.freeserve.co.uk with password "not this"
        to broonie account1 account2

which delivers mail to the named accounts and flings everything else at
either broonie or postmaster (can't remember which - they both end up in
the same place).

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/