Java + PostgreSQL

	Hi all,
	I have to write a small program like KOrganizer (but more simple), only
to learn java+postgresql. I installed jdk1.2 from blackdown and come across
with an example of a table in:

[paulo@phantasy[ttyp5]/usr/local/jdk1.2/demo/jfc/Table]$ ls
[02:29am/08-25-99]
JDBCAdapter.class      TableExample2.class    TableExample4.class
README.txt             TableExample3$1.class  TableMap.class
TableExample1$1.class  TableExample3$2.class  TableSorter$1.class
TableExample1.class    TableExample3.class    TableSorter.class
TableExample2$1.class  TableExample4$1.class  src
TableExample2$2.class  TableExample4$2.class
TableExample2$3.class  TableExample4$3.class
[paulo@phantasy[ttyp5]/usr/local/jdk1.2/demo/jfc/Table]$
[02:29am/08-25-99]

	jfc/Table subdir

	but I want to use this example with PostgreSQL via jdbc. Anyone has an
example of Java+Postgres or Postgres+jdbc to send for me.
	Thanks,		Paulo Henrique.
	PS: I'm sending a small gif of a similar program that I made in GTK
using Postgres.
	Thanks,		Paulo Henrique