Install not going through after SCSI0

Hello,

I'm trying to install Debian Linux as per the instructions for installing
from a DOS partition at:
http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/i386/ch-install-methods.en.html#s-install-from-dos

My problem is that the installation seems to go through, it finds my
harddrives, CD-ROM drives, etc., but then there are three lines about
SCSI0 (with the last one starting with 'Downloading sequencer code')
and it stops. Any ideas?

After following a link to that page, I found something about Adaptec
AIC-7xxx SCISs causing problems and to use the aic7xxx=no_probe
boot parameter. I have an AIC-7850 and changed my install.bat file
to have the following in it:
loadlin linux root=/dev/ram initrd=root.bin aic7xxx=no_probe

, but I get the same results. I'd appreciate getting some help with
this.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@bgrafyx.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com