Re: Newbie in need of help with dhcpcd

At 18:24 22-08-99 -0700, you wrote:
>As for your second NIC, you might try the append command in your
>lilo.conf like so:

Hi Mark.

You remind me I forgot to mention something:

I can't use LILO on this system (interferes with some EZ-BIOS nonsense), so
I'm using loadlin from DOS. My loadlin param file looks like:

Now, I plucked some of those numbers pretty much out of thin air (I kept
the mem_start and mem_end parameters that were in the distributed file),
but I'm under the impression they don't matter anyway. The IRQ and base
are correct, though.

                This is what we do. This is who we are.
            Hail Eris! -><- Kallisti -><- All Hail Discordia!