SV: (Debian-user)Re: how to format mySeagate ST33210A

I know, this might be silly, but just to make absolutely sure:
Did you set the master/slave jumpers correctly? My box has all the symptoms
yours has (lights, won't recognize, a.s.o.) when I forget to set the
jumpers...
Vitux

Error is human; complete disaster takes a computer