Found base2_1 problem

List,

Boy am I silly!  Yes there was a problem with the file...it was truncated
by my server (at 5MB).  I did not notice this at first because the ancient
version Lynx that I am forced to use reported no error during the save.
This is a free university telnet account that they don't really bother to
keep updated.  Now I will be using the floppy install to avoid the 5MB
account limit.

Thanks for all your help, I am sure that I will need more later,
RZ