Another LILO problem

Hello,

I have a system with two IDE hard drives.  The primary master is a
recent install of Debian (just the install disks so far) and the primary
slave is Windows 98.  I'd like to make it dual-boot.  Thanks to recent
posts regarding this issue by Alvin Oga, I've done my best to write a
lilo.conf for this (below).  However, when I boot and type "Win98" at
the boot prompt, all it says is "Loading Win98," and then stalls.  When
I try commenting out the line "table=/dev/hdb1," it says "Error Loading
OS."  The Linux partition seems to be okay (although I'm still not sure
what I'm going to do about the 8GB limit).  FWIW, the Win98 drive does
boot, but only if I set the BIOS to boot directly from that disk.

Thanks for any help, and sorry if I'm missing something obvious.  I've
tried my best with the documentation.

Jaron Abbott

# my lilo.conf:
boot=/dev/hda