Help w/ cecilia/csound/sox...

  I'm trying to figure out Cecilia and Csound, but I can't get as far as
  the first "Transposer" tutorial.  I load the Pitch->Transposer module,
  then select a file for the toLoad, but if I try to manipulate the
  graph, or output to the DAC or FILE I get errors. The sound plays from
  the play button next to the loaded soundfile, but the large play
  button at the top of the main window generates a sox error: "Unable to
  open input file 'devaudio'".  Well, of course not! I'd guess if it's
  trying to read from /dev/audio there's a configuration I'm missing.
  Any help???
--

Eric G. Miller