Re: compiling help

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 11:13:11PM -0400, Tom wrote:

> But the file does not use libcgic it uses libcgi (here is the file)
> When I compile with the suggested: cc -o cgitest cgitest.c -lcgi
> it works fine, but when I change the cc to g++ I get:

Ahhh..you could have mentioned that in the post! I assumed you were
using the cgic stuff that you mentioned in the first post to your other
message.

Honestly, I have no idea what is wrong. Perhaps someone who is better
familar with the guts of gcc can help you. It appears that if cgi.c is
compiled by g++ and cgitest.c is compiled by g++, then they link. If
they are both compiled by gcc, then they link. Otherwise, not a chance.
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com