RE: DFI motherboards

If it says DFI I say go for it. I Built my 66mhz bus sustem with a P5BTXL
motherboard and it has performed flawlessly for about 18 months now. Where I
run my system at home I turn the airconditioning way up while I'm gone during
day and during this heat the temp has been 90 -91 since June. and I run one or
2 distributed net clients all the time. The power supply is a
generic with single fan and I never put any grease on the Pentium 233mmx chip
when I snapped the fan on.