RE: Migrate them slowly

I am going to try an experiment shortly and bypass windows.  I am going to to
put Deb 2.1 on old computers for people who dont know how to use one and
can't afford cutting edge (or dont want to) and see what it takes to get them
going. My first subject is my boss. I am going to put our office files in a
database and show him how to surf the web. Watching him should point me to what
to excpect from someone I cant support closely.