Re: debian installation

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Julian  Taylor wrote:

[ snip ]

 : Debian, admittedly, is one of the most primitive Linux
 : installations I've ever used. Among the problems are
 : the fact that no matter what you tell it during
 : installation about your intended configuration, it
 : sets everything up not to work. You'll find the same
 : problem with ppp which is most likely set up to deny
 : all access and printing which is most likely not set
 : up at all.

Strange, I've not had this experience at all.  Perhaps you should try
Corel's new Linux distro based on Debian, but with more "User-friendly"
installation ... (I've not tried it myself).

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD