Re: debian installation

In a message dated 8/20/99 11:13:31 AM Central Daylight Time, finn@midco.net
writes:

<< Strange, I've not had this experience at all.  Perhaps you should try
 Corel's new Linux distro based on Debian, but with more "User-friendly"
 installation ... (I've not tried it myself). >>

I think it also depends on how you're installing...i've done floppy
installation, and local hard drive installation.  Floppy is much harder to
do.  I would assume CD is the easiest, because you could put a bunch of files
on it and initialize them all right away, instead of having to download them
and then install them.

Colin Winters