Re: CGI Help

Stephen Pitts wrote:

[cut]
> My next project..developing an admin system using Python and wxWindows.
> I can develop under Linux and deliver it to my client running
> Windows without changing the code..do that with any other language
> (including the much-acclaimed JDK/Swing combo!)

Hmmm.  Couldn't you readily do this in Perl also?  I'm not going to
argue the point on this list, nosirree.  Just asking.  I don't even know
Python.

Anyway, if anyone wants to get in on a definitive ongoing flamewar on
Perl vs. Python, go to comp.lang.perl.misc right now.  Slurs are hurled,
subjectivity parades as objectivity, everything you could want.  :-)