Re: Configuring a monitor (and video card)?

I'm not an expert, and I haven't tried it (-yet) but I gather it is possible
to tell dselect that you want to get some stuff from potato. Dselect IMHO is
really good at handling depencies...
Maybe some of the wiz'es know what the latest Xserver-svga depends on?!
Regards
:-)
Vitux

Error is human; complete disaster takes a computer