More dhcpcd and pcmcia questions

When trying to start dhcpcd from the 'network.opts' file dhcpcd never
picks up the network information. When I run "/etc/init.d/dhcpcd start" it
works fine as long as I don't switch networks(see previous post). What
happens when I boot the system with 'DHCP="y"' in the 'network.opts' file
is that the card gets initialized but there is no ip address, broadcast
address, or network mask associated with it. Any ideas? Thanks for the
help.

				Bob