Re: [Summary] UPS anyone?

hi ya

I have a few dead UPS... ( bad battery )

I changed the powersupply to be +24v-DC input instead of 110v-ac

I use 2 car batteries...and pulled the 110vac... it stayed
up for about 15 hrs..!!!! - with 1 IDE disk...-- just sitting
there and running cron every 10 minutes to log how long it ran

have fun
alvin