Re: SV: FAT32 to FAT16

I mention this a lot, but its a great app.  Partition Magic has converted a FAT32 to
FAT16 flawlessly for me a couple of times.  Actually, all I use is the boot disk,
brings up a nice GUI, and does just about anything I need.  Granted I don't have to
pay for it, I just borrow my friends copy....

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu