apt-get strange behaviour

Hi there,

    From some time on (since I've last upgraded apt-get? Can say for
sure! ;-/) I've been facing some strange problems with apt-get...

    When I do a 'apt-get update' it seems to go all over the download of
the packages (as expected), but then it come to a segfault when building
the dependency tree... If I run 'apt-get update' again, I find it has
something else to download, then all goes fine, so it seems apt-get is
OK'ing some package file bero it is REALLY 100% downloaded (thus the
segfault when building the dependency tree on the first try)...

    Any guesses on what could be going on? I use apt-get 0.3.11...

    Ciao,

    Guilherme Zahn