re: 2 lan cards..

Hi all,

Quick question.. I am unable to find in the archives any help for the
problem I have..

I have a machine with 2 ethernet cards, problem is they are both different
brands/models.

I have both cards compiled with module support. ie. ne.o (ne2000 isa clone)
and 3c509.o (3com), how do I tell the kernel via lilo and /etc/modules which
card/module should be loaded on what irq/io.

3com set as irq 10, io 300
ne200 set as irq5, io 320.

Any help would be good. If the cards were the same brand I could do it no
problem, as I have another machine with 2 x 3com's and the driver compiled
into kernel. Then I just tell lilo via append line in lilo.conf about io's
for each eth0 and eth1 device.

But being 2 different cards, and both compiled as modules, I am a little
stuck.

Please email me directly back, as I am no longer on the mail list.

Thanks