sr1: CDROM (ioctl) reports ILLEGAL REQUEST

I get this first line of error message when I use gtcd and both when I try
to run workbone.  Gtcd is working but every few seconds report "scanning"
and I think that is when this error message appear on the console:

sr1: CDROM (ioctl) reports ILLEGAL REQUEST.
tocentry read: Operation not supported

I use scsi-emulation for my cdroms (one a cd-rw).  Will it help if I use
my normal cdrom as ide and configure my loadlin to make the distinction
between the two?

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I
      do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."
                                          John 14:13