questions to dselect.

Hallo,

I have worked on RedHat, DLD, Suse, Slackware. Now I want to test Debian 2.1.

I have installed the basic System, but now I want to install other packages
with "dselect".

The problem : I doesn't understand dselect. I know how to select packages (+-)
but ...

what means the *** before the package? For what stands the first, second,third
*,-,= ???

what means this:
--- All ...
---- b...
For what stands the "---" or "----" ...? Could I select what dselect display
me? or what?

When dselect goes to the dependeces screen, what should I done there??
Should I select all packages?,  with which button I come out?

Thanks

--
Lars Nixdorf				Planet GmbH
Email	: Lars.Nixdorf@planet.de		Residence Park 1-7