Anyone compiled Ishmail? Can I have a copy, please? :)

Has anyone managed to compile Ishmail on their systems? It doesn't work
very well here when I compile it against Lesstif, I can just about
compile it, then when I use it it will crash with monotonous regularity.

I would *really* appreciate it if someone who has compiled it against
glibc2.1 (even 2.0) could let me have a copy of the package they have
made. I can't imagine this would cause any licensing problems, would it?
The Ishmail source code is free (www.ishmail.com).

Ishmail, BTW, for those not familiar with it, is a GUI email app - very
nice it is too.

If anyone has (genuine) motif on their system, I would be happy to pay
you if you could compile it for me if you haven't used it yourself :)

Thanks very much.

--
Phillip Deackes
Debian Linux (Potato)