Re: "httpd: cannot determine local host name"

At 11:06 PM 8/15/99 -0700, André Bell wrote:
>Apache tells me "httpd: cannot determine local host name. Use the
>ServerName directive to set it manually."
>
>Now I know ServerName is not something I can run from the command line
>because I tried it. That means there must be something else I need to type
>on the command line after typing 'apache' to define a servername(?).
>
>Any ideas what I've missed? The answer isn't obvious in Que's "Using
>Linux".

I'm guessing I need to type something into the httpd.conf file. Maybe
something like:
   Virtualhost www.one-click.com
   DocumentRoot /www/htdocs/one-click.com
   ServerName www.one-click.com
   /Virtualhost

The problem is I can't find that httpd.conf file. I've no idea where it
resides on the drive to find out if the above is the correct info I need to
type in the file to make apache work properly.

Thanks