Re: Creative Labs 3d blaster 16MB

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 14, 1999 at 07:20:54PM -0700, Oz Dror wrote:
> Is the card above supported?
> if so which version of x11 I need.

Yes, it's supported, I am using it wight now!
Support starts with the XFree 3.3.3.1 SVGA-server I believe. If you're using
Slink you will need to uprade your SVGA-Server, since Slink comes with
Xfree 3.3.2.

> where can I get mode lines up to 1600x1200

XF86Config should be your friend.  I've got my card running at
1280x1024. No problem at all.

So long -- Stephan
--
Stephan Engelke                                    engelke@math.uni-hamburg.de
*** Microsoft leads to fear, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and