Re: mapping mail names to user/account names

John Hasler wrote:

> > In short, I'd like to do some user name mapping that's it. The mail
> > should be received by an existing user of course.
>
> Put lines like this in /etc/aliases:
>
> john.hasler: john

Thanks a lot to all of you! Seems to work. However, there is just one
more question. Does it somehow interfere with pop or imap? I've got a
pop user in my group and he's sometimes having problems.

Any concerns?
Ferd
begin:vcard
n:Schinagl;Ferdinand
tel;fax:+43 732 2468 650
tel;home:+43 7746 3646
tel;work:+43 732 2468 9604
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Institute for Semiconductor Physics
adr:;;Altenbergerstr. 69;Linz;;4040;Austria
version:2.1
email;internet:f.schinagl@hlphys.uni-linz.ac.at
title:Dipl.Ing.
note;quoted-printable:thanks netscape :-),=0D=0AI'm now in version 2.1
x-mozilla-cpt:;-20896
fn:Ferdinand Schinagl
end:vcard