SV: Newbie Q on NMU (was: Re: WARNING: APT removes bash on slink upgr ade)

	Sorry, phrased it wrong:
	 Peter Makholm: "Non Maintainer Upload, it's when the debian
developer can't upload to fix a bug."

Who would upload if not the developer and not the maintainer?
Just curious...
:-) Vitux

Error is human; complete disaster takes a computer