Re: SV: Newbie Q on NMU (was: Re: WARNING: APT removes bash on slink upgr ade)

vw@geus.DK writes:

> Who would upload if not the developer and not the maintainer?
> Just curious...

Normally each package is maintained by _one_ developer. If _that_
developer can't upload a needed bugfix (vacation, netdead, busy, ...)
some other debian devoloper will do a NMU.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.