Re: Netscape crashing problem possible solve

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Mirek Kwasniak wrote:

> I had using (in potato) libc5 version for last two week, but after recent
> potato upgrades it didn't start anymore (segfault at start) :(

For now, remove the plugger package which integrates itself into netscape.
It worked for me.

The solution where you install the netscape libc5 version works really
well for me on a potato based Debian system.

regards,

= ===== Andre M. Varon  Lasaltech Incorporated
= =  == Technical Head  Fax-Tel: (034)435-0836
= == =
=  = =  E-mail  : andrelst@mozcom.com
==== =  WebPage : http://andre.lasaltech.com